About This Property

This house was built in 1886 by E.L. Gage (pioneer, surveyor, rancher, builder of the Gage Hotel) and used for a time as the meeting place for Brewster County officials while the present courthouse was being constructed. It was completely renovated in 2013-14 and is now for sale. On the edge of downtown, perfect for lodging and special events!

Nearby Businesses

Property Information

Zoning C-2 Business District
Lot Size (acres)
Parking Spaces
Electrical Service
Heating Type
Official Total Sq Ft
Total Commercial Units
Total Residential Units
Total Commerical Sq Ft
Total Residential Sq Ft
Year Built 1886
Last Remodel Date
Last Sale Date
Historic Resources Survey -
Priority
Parcel Number
Subdivision Old Town
Legal Description
Located Within
  • Downtown Historic Commercial District (non-regulatory)