About This Property

In 1921 this was a large one story building that was constructed on the slab of the burned out North Texas Dry Goods Company, a part of Crook-Record. It carried the address of 35-39 Southwest First, and was occupied by Floyd Motor Company, owned by J.E. Varner. The building in 1959 held at 125 W.A. Griffin Real Estate; at 127 was formerly Steely Printing and at 129 C&S Motor Clinic owned by Tommy Seay. The building burned or was torn down in about the late 1960s.

Nearby Businesses

Property Information

Zoning
Lot Size (acres)
Parking Spaces
Electrical Service
Heating Type
Official Total Sq Ft
Total Commercial Units
Total Residential Units
Total Commerical Sq Ft
Total Residential Sq Ft
Year Built
Last Remodel Date
Last Sale Date
Historic Resources Survey Historic Resources Survey of Paris - 1985
Priority
Parcel Number 13623
Subdivision SCPA
Legal Description CITY OF PARIS, BLOCK 2, LOT 9, OLD BELK'S PARKING LOT
Located Within
  • HD-1 Overlay and Main Street Program Area
  • Paris Commercial National Register Historic District