About This Property

In 1921 the entire Block 20 was Hinkle Lumber Yard. See history written in 2016 for David Alarid, CTRA Holdings. Skipper Steely files. The address was then 24 North Eighteenth. The office address was changed in late 1945 to 102 Third Northwest, and the building today is all that is left of the lumber business. 

In 1985 First City National Bank purchased the entire block an cleared the lumber sheds. A new drive through was constructed. 

The block is the site of the first survey call after George We. Wright donated 50 acres from his 1,000 acre headright to be used as the seat for Lamar County. A marker was placed at the location in 1965.

Nearby Businesses

Property Information

Zoning
Lot Size (acres)
Parking Spaces
Electrical Service
Heating Type
Official Total Sq Ft
Total Commercial Units
Total Residential Units
Total Commerical Sq Ft
Total Residential Sq Ft
Year Built
Last Remodel Date
Last Sale Date
Historic Resources Survey Historic Resources Survey of Paris - 1985
Priority
Parcel Number 13718
Subdivision SCPA
Legal Description CITY OF PARIS, BLOCK 20, LOT A, 100 3RD NW
Located Within
  • HD-1 Overlay and Main Street Program Area