About This Property

One of downtown's more prominent buildings, it is named for two attorneys who officed here. From when it was built in 1916 to 1919, it served as the Linden Drug Co. Dr. Davis Sr purchased it in 1919 and kept the drugstore. During prohibition, Dr. Davis would write a prescription for medicinal whiskey (dr offices on 2nd floor), and the patient would then take the prescription to the drugstore run by Davis Jr. on the first floor to have it filled. From 1919 through most of the 1920s the law office of Congressman Wright Patman was located upstairs in this building. 

For sale and for lease by owner. The building is currently vacant.



Nearby Businesses

Property Information

Zoning
Lot Size (acres) 0.0570
Parking Spaces
Electrical Service
Heating Type
Official Total Sq Ft 4,650
Total Commercial Units
Total Residential Units 0
Total Commerical Sq Ft
Total Residential Sq Ft
Year Built 1916
Last Remodel Date
Last Sale Date February 19th, 2004
Historic Resources Survey - 03/01/2017
Priority Medium
Parcel Number 17321
Subdivision
Legal Description Linden OT Blk 2 LOT 1A .057 Ac 43425
Located Within
  • Main Street Program Area

2 Available Lease Spaces

Suite 100B
per mo.
Square Footage
3,000 sq ft
Current Use
Vacant
Unit Type
Residential Unit
Floor
2
Suite 100
per mo.
Square Footage
3,000 sq ft
Current Use
Vacant
Unit Type
Commercial Unit
Floor
1